So, what do I get?
•• Click on a link above for specific pricing information ••
All of your proof-sized, non-downloadable images posted to a password protected online gallery from which to choose your favorites. Your selected number of fully retouched high resolution images** posted to a password protected online gallery with fee based print options, as well as download options (depending on your session fee / purchase package). For a small additional fee we can send you all of your high resolution (final, non-proof) images on a USB flash drive or DVD, or file transfer via WeTransfer (or other FTP site), which can be downloaded straight to your computer. From there you can use, post, or print the images in whatever non-commercial capacity suits you (subject to the terms and conditions of the Non-Commercial Release Form).
What’s the process?
1. Call or email me to discuss your photographic vision and purpose.
2. Agree on a date, time, and location.
3. Pay a non-refundable $75 retainer (applied toward total session fee. Weddings require 25% deposit of session total).
4. Sign a session agreement (that covers both of us).
5. Meet my assistant(s) and me at the shoot location.
6. Pay me the balance.*
7. We’ll take a bunch of cool pictures.
8. A few days later, you’ll receive a link and password to an online gallery of proofs. Choose your favorites for full retouches**, and within about a week, I'll send you a link to your fully retouched high resolution jpegs online gallery, and e-mail you a non-commercial print and web/social media sharing/posting release. Commercial licenses are also available.
Prints and Products
We offer full in-person print consultations to help you get the prints and/or products you want through our professional grade printing and framing partners. This full-service option is priced accordingly and will provide you with pro-grade prints and products with noticably higher quality and greater longevity than consumer print labs. We will help you choose your favorites, appropriate sizes, finishes, mounting, matting, framing, place your order for you, and have it available for delivery or pick-up.
Our gallery hosting site, Zenfolio, (where your online gallery is located) also offers a huge variety of high quality print and product options. This self-service option allows you to purchase high quality prints and products at a reasonable price.
For the true do-it-yourself-er, there are numerous budget-based consumer print outlets that offer a large variety of options. Simply download your images** from your gallery and upload your favorites to any consumer based lab you choose. Depending on your session fee, purchase package, or other arrangements with the photographer, some or all of your final, fully edited, high resolution images may have a fee associated with downloading.
• • • Proof galleries are for selection purposes only and are not downloadable or printable. • • •
Client will be required to sign a Photography Session Agreement and pay a deposit/retainer in advance. Client(s) should arrive hair and make-up ready, unless hiring a make-up artist and/or hair stylist. While we can help you find a make-up artist and hair stylist, the costs and other arrangements to procure their services are the client’s responsibility.
*Prices include venues within a 30 mile radius of Greenville, SC. Travel to and from locations outside this area will incur a 30¢ per mile charge. Venue selection, whether indoors or outdoors, will be mutually agreed upon in advance. All fees and permits associated with the venue choice are client’s responsibility.
**The number of edited, fully retouched, high resolution digital images included in the price varies from package to package. Additional fully edited and retouched images incur a $30 editing fee per image. Click on a specific catgory above for details.