•• Click on a picture/link above for specific pricing information ••
What’s the process?
1. Call or email us to discuss your photographic vision and purpose.
2. Sign a session agreement (that covers both of us).
3. Pay a non-refundable 50% retainer (applied toward total session/package fee).
4. Agree on a date, time, and location for pre-shoot consultation as well as shoot session.
5. Pre-shoot consultation in-person, phone, or Zoom to discuss wardrobe, hair, make-up, location, theme, feel, etc.
6. Meet my assistant(s) and me at the shoot location.
7. Pay me the balance.*
8. We’ll take a bunch of cool pictures.
9. Within a week or two, we'll contact you to let you know your images are ready for viewing. Depending on the type of photography commissioned, viewing options will differ. All of our portrait clients will have an in-person or Zoom based ordering session. Non-portrait and/or commercial clients will be directed to a non-downloadable online gallery of proofs.
Prints and Products
For our portrait clients we offer full in-person print consultations to help you get the prints and/or products you want through our professional grade printing and framing partners. This full-service option is priced accordingly and will provide you with pro-grade prints and products with noticeably higher quality and greater longevity than consumer print labs. Through our hi-tech software, we will show you exactly what your heirloom artwork will look like on your walls, and we will help you choose your favorites, appropriate sizes, finishes, mounting, matting, framing, place your order, and even deliver and install it for you.
Don't I just get all the digitals?
We are a boutique-style photography studio offering our portrait clients ultra high-end prints, products, and albums. We feel it is extremely important to provide our portrait clients with keepsake heirloom artwork that will be cherished for multiple generations. We do, however, understand that we live in an increasingly digital age. So for our portrait clients who just have to post something on the ol' interwebs and social media, we offer social media sized digital image files (maximum printable size - 8"x10") as a part of most of our portrait packages. [see individual packages for restrictions and pricing]
For our Commercial Clients
For our non-portrait, commercial, real estate, concert, and event clients, an online gallery of non-downloadable proof sized images will be sent to you to choose the images you need for your brand, business and/or marketing. Imagery created for commercial use requires a separate commercial licensing agreement based on usage and duration per image. Additional fees apply.
• • • Proof galleries are for selection purposes only and are not downloadable or printable. • • •
Client will be required to sign a Photography Session Agreement and pay a deposit/retainer in advance. Client(s) should arrive hair and make-up ready, unless hiring a make-up artist and/or hair stylist. While we can help you find a make-up artist and hair stylist, the costs and other arrangements to procure their services are the client’s responsibility.
*Prices include venues within a 30 mile radius of Greenville, SC such as Greer, Travelers Rest, Anderson, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Easley, and of course Fountain Inn. Travel to and from locations outside this area will incur a 50¢ per mile charge. Venue selection, whether indoors or outdoors, will be mutually agreed upon in advance. All fees and permits associated with the venue choice are client’s responsibility.
**The number of edited, fully retouched, high resolution digital images included in the price varies from package to package. Additional fully edited and retouched images incur a $30 editing fee per image. Click on a specific catgory above for details.